Creative Drought

"...undeniable truth: our wells of inspiration are bound to run dry from time to time."

       I was stroke by this line upon reading a short article about art inspirations. I stopped reading and thoughts started to pop out at the back of my mind. I asked myself, "How would I possibly get myself inspired? Where would I seek inspirations? To whom? In what way?... Will I ever be?"
I sighed. Pause for a while. Then, I continued reading...
       As I browse the page, my creative fire was suddenly lighted. At last! I was dazzled by the paintings below the article and the stories of the various artists. Everything was just so inspiring to me. Although the works are not that splendid but at least they've done something unique coming from their wild imaginations.
So I told myself not to give up and make something inspiring too. My well was filled already but, not much. At least...

And this is how I felt.

3 comments:

Rojan Talita and Yvonne Faye Momo said...

Thanks for the compliment but I don't deserve it... ^^, It's not me who painted it. I just downloaded it from the internet.

Well anyways, sure thing I'll be following you on facebook. ;)
Thanks for sharing the link.

Rojan Talita and Yvonne Faye Momo said...

Hi ^_^ wRey and R0bbY!

;)
I'm actually looking for bloggers that have great passion for fashion trends. In other words, I'm searching for possible MODELS, preferably those who have clothing lines or boutiques. Height and beauty matter of course.(hehe :D)
Maybe you can recommend me few out there? Like your followers or bloggers.
I approach you because I know you have lots of blogger friends already. ;)

By the way, I also prefer someone for the Visayas (e.g. Cebu, Bacolod, Bohol, Negros, etc.)

Thank you so much. ;* xoxo

Rojan Talita and Yvonne Faye Momo said...

...from Visayas rather. ;)

Post a Comment