It's hurting me so much seeing those people, whom I look up to the most, acting like they don't deserve some respect. I wanted to try in getting things fix earlier but seems like they're not worth any effort. I see how their true colors are revealing. And, I also ache noticing how they stare at me as if I'm the one to be blamed and as if I did such thing for my own benefit.

       I now knew how unfair the world in here is...how they try to succumbed in their own faults...and how immature they are not to accept criticisms from others.

       I may be wrong somewhere...but, I knew, in my part I did what I thought was right. All that matters now is that I showed them how a tiny speck can awaken their blinded eyes. It was not my intention to please anybody because it's not about me, it's all about us.

       Sometimes, I feel like giving up and exit from the inside, thinking it is the easiest way to solve the problem. But, I realized it is quitting what makes one a loser. So, I'll just let them bark on me. Anyways, I'm not going to mind them, they are just dogs barking.

       ......................................

       After what has happened, I really do hope for forgiveness and acceptance. Forgiveness for people I may have hurt. Acceptance for the people who can't accept their own flaws. 

       It was something I can learn from and I know for somebody too, who share the same sentiment I was feeling. Therefore, I must move on. Life must go on. 

2 comments:

Lady Fishbone said...

Forgive. Forget. Accept :)

Rojan Talita and Yvonne Faye Momo said...

Hi Jessica! :) Sorry if I may have spoil you sharing my prob...
Pero, tama kah! I hope ma-realize din nila....
hmmp.
hehe Anyways, thank you for dropping by again on my blog.

You know, I should tell you this, your blog is worth visiting so please keep on sharing inspirational things and be more CREATIVE. ;)

Post a Comment