Smile


                   
"A smile is a lighting system of the face, the cooling system of the head 
and the heating system of the heart."

                 I just want to share a picture of mine I just edited a while ago (which I deserve a CLAP CLAP). And the quote above first came out from my thoughts. It's actually a saying I got from a high school classmate whom also my friend. I really can't forget it since it's like  I've been repeating that line in my so-called "speech" (parody or collection of speeches I made  when I was still in first year high school) whenever my group of friends and I got bored. Like, yeah? One way of killing boredom. FYI, I was kind of the batch comedian before. Anyways, you're maybe familiar with the quote since it's not originally from her.
                 
               Going back to her, this gal is a close friend of mine. I remember how we shared smiles and laughters before. We used to laugh like there's no tomorrow. As in! If Batman has Robin as his side-kick (far-out! Wala na ko'y ma-think), it's like me having her. That's how close we were. That's why, when I was editing this photo, I remember that girl. Her name is Erla. But maybe, unlike your best or true or whatever you call your close friends, we super barely see or spend some leisure time chit-chatting each other. Because she's studying at the neighboring university--and that also cause me to miss her a lot.


              Although she maybe can't read this, I still dedicate this post and the edited picture of mine to her. ;)






     

         



0 comments:

Post a Comment