Uhm...

       It's 1:20 pm. I am not in the mood to study. I'd rather procrastinate  make something else.
Well, I'm pretty sure this isn't a waist of time because I'm making my remaining forty minutes 'productive'. Maybe? (insert smiley face with a winking eye) I'm probably one of the luckiest persons in the whole world today. Hoho Yeah. Like, first, I wasn't able to study my lessons in Philosophy and Management but I found the tests sort of not that challenging. I mean it. Hihi And also, it's because of my 'kind' seatmates. (If you know what I mean!) Hmmm...
      My cellphone's time strikes at 1:26 pm. I'm still busy typing the keyboard and facing the monitor, writing what's on my head.Weird. I find myself weird. I'm not like this before; carefree, happy-go-lucky. Somebody just awakened my sleeping creative juices. (chos!) Uhm. I have an exam at 2:00 pm. I haven't even studied anything. I just finished doing my "Earth's Wheel of Information" for my Physics class. Now, I'm already contented. Haha I really don't care. I sound insane. I know right?
Well, oh-well. That's what I'm feeling right now.
     1:34 pm--the time. I guess it's time to say chao now. Actually, I still have to do some "ninja
 " moves for my Physics exam. Our instructor required us to do so, in Cebuano we call it "kodigo." This is crazy! Haha Well, I'm a good student. I just follow what he told us. Hihi
     It's twenty minutes before two already. Yet, I don't feel butterflies flying in my stomach. I still very confident. To kill the remaining time is what I want to do.
     Express what I feel right now. Write what I want to say...because  it makes me feel better. To unleash the depressions and stresses within me. I just want to be inspired and feel like I'm totally free--from worries outside. So that when I go out form this cool place I'll be wearing a warm smile and say hello to the world. No fear--if I'll fail or get low score.
    Now it's quarter to two. I have to stop this heaven I'm feeling inside of me. Whether I like it or not. I have to face the reality that I have to take the exam not really ready. This is it!
Chao!
 Honestly, I'll be getting ready. Don't worry. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment