What's Happening?

       I hate it because something's going wrong with Mr. Post a Comment, Sir Add and Bro. Insert Image in Blogger which I didn't expect to happen. It's already (seriously) displeasing to me and for sure to the blogger users out there who are also 'greatly' affected by these problems. But, I just hope that these aren't 'universal' problems (insert poker face here) and I'll be able to determine how to solve these ASAP.

       Well, here are the three problems that really bothered me:
            
            1.) The "Post a Comment" box is not working. I noticed that after I typed my comment and clicked the Publish button, the comments are not published. Then the phrase "Please choose a profile" shows. And, I really have no idea what it means! >.< My goodness!

             2.) I wanted to follow someone but whenever I click the Follow button, this dialog box below eventually just popped out. 
            3.) Lastly, inserting photos to my post from the computer took me centuries to do so! ;-/ OH-EM! Good thing I got Dora's power of being an adventurous explorer and I was able to make some solution for it! Haha

        Anyways, does anyone know the solutions? If you do, please leave a comment. (I wish you could! *evil grin) I know Mr. Google is just a monitor away but I think it'll be better if you'll extend some help.
Thanks ahead! ;)

These stuffs hinder me to enjoy blogging so please help me. ^^,

0 comments:

Post a Comment