I was just observing to those who were busy doing stuffs using Photoshop. I got bored so I went to Sarah, who's confused on what to do. I decided to grab the chair and started editing the photo (the farm background).
      It took me some time to look for a man standing showing its back but luckily I just did. Then, I added some kind of a shadow on the man. *credits to some of the affiliates who "patiently" taught me how. :D
       And the highlight, the so-called LENS FLARE!!! HAHA Try to look for it. 
I really like the effect. ^.^ *just don't mind the "beginner" Thanks also to Kuya Hapi for telling me what to do for the flare.
        I'm so proud of my first creation! Watch out for the next ones. ;)


         

3 comments:

Rojan Talita and Yvonne Faye Momo said...

epic fail kaayo ang shadow!! >;P memeng ;/

Rojan Talita and Yvonne Faye Momo said...

hmmmf. I'm planning to improve this. *evil grin
HAHA

Unknown said...

Hi? I am Faeill Ho.... Hoping that we would share links.. please follow my blog... www.xesex82.blogspot.com

Post a Comment