Introducing Me

I am: an ordinary person trying to be extraordinary...

I think: I'm on the right track. Baby, I was born this way! XD

I know: I still have more to learn in life. ^.^

I want: to improve in many aspects of life, especially in writing. B)

I have: a dream, a song to sing, to help me cope with everything. ^.- 

I wish: I am a fish swimming in the sea but a fish on a dish, I never wish to be!

I hate: those wasted times that i didn't use my "coconut shell." >.< Err.

I miss: my old self--a very loud me.

I fear: my best isn't good enough...

I hear: the sweet music of LIFE. ;)

I smell: my armpit often. hekhek XD sshhh..

I crave: for true love. ;'3 (long story) Haha

I search: for answers to my unanswerable questions... hmmf.

I wonder: what's my purpose in living this kind of life...?

I regret: for the mistakes I've done in the past but, I learn from them.

I love: everyone as well as I love myself.

I ache: when people are so mean to the world. Pfft.

I was not: able to give my very best this second semester... I hope it's never too late.

I am not: usually good at cracking jokes but I'm naturally funny. XD Maybe because of my face? lol.

I cry: when he ignores my presence...when I feel like he hates me. But now I don't 'cause I feel like my heart is already numb.

I believe: everybody deserves to gain true love and true happiness, in God's time...

I dance: when I feel to dance. ;D Dancing is one of my hobbies.

I sing: random songs. Anything that relate to me...

I read: books...                                                                                                           UNFINISHED. ;P

I don't always: hide what I truly feel inside. I'm not secretive kind of person.

I fight: 'cause I'm a fighter but I still know my limitations.

I write: not using my pen and paper. I write through my wild IMAGINATION... XD (wehh?!)

I win: because I continue living...

I lose: when I feel like giving up.
BUT...
I never: give up. I'm not a quitter.

I always: grab every opportunity. I don't waste time.

I confuse: names of the people I meet along the way... I just easily remember their faces but not their names.

I listen: to music when I'm stressed-out. It's my one way of relaxation.

I can usually be found: anywhere...  ;D 'cause I'm a "red-but fly." HAHA 

I am scared: of DARKNESS... especially when I'm alone.

I need: to strive hard for me to pass my Major subject. I don't want to shift another course. o_o

I am happy: with my life yet still seeking for more. I know it'll still turn better.

I wake up: every morning telling myself, "God has given you a brand new day... make something productive out of it and thank Him for everything He has given to you." ;)

I sleep: after a very long day of mine... and while sleeping I wander in Dreamland not knowing what's there on the other side.

1 comments:

ZaraMey said...

I love it, Roj!!!!
soo happy, soo gay!!!
hahahaha....YOU were born that way!
live that way! because you are a fish swimming in the sea, but a fish in a dish you never wish to be^^,

Post a Comment