Words Left Unsaid

       Those days were gone but my love for her still remains. The waves of regrets haunted my inner thoughts. The blue sky turned into a dark gray one--it was vague. I regret those times. I was about to catch a lovely being's heart but that time I was uncertain. I was afraid. I wasn't so sure about it. I was even thinking back then, "What if our worlds wouldn't cross each other? What if...?"

       I've tried once. I only tried once. Whenever she passed by, I wore my sweetest inviting smile. I sang beautiful songs together with the swaying grasses and the whistling wind. The birds above us sang lovesome songs too. But she's not noticing me. She just touched my heart and left nothing but footprints--it hurt me so much. Am I invisible or is she the one that's naive? I've even wished to be like her--her being, so that I could escape to this lonely world of mine and we could be together. The blissful sun, the quiescent moon, and the twinkling stars, they  knew everything; the times when I was in deep sadness.

       Parts of me now are slowly wilting. This lonely world of mine might end too soon but, my love for her will always be with me eternally. But, if and only if, I did tell her what I truly felt then, this wouldn't be a useless lonely world of mine. Now, my everything's gone; she's gone. Goodbye my beloved butterfly. See you in the next wonderful world of ours. Farewell. I'll be bringing those memories we had. In this quiet seashore, I, a poor wild dandelion take it's final look into the world where everything started. But, my love for you remains...

2 comments:

Albert Einstein☺ said...

aww sad. followed you back....

Rojan Talita and Yvonne Faye Momo said...

tnx for ff. me back ;)

Post a Comment